Thank you for entering the 115th Mountbellew Agricultural Show! We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to the Showgrounds on the Mountbellew Agricultural College grounds.
Please note the following information that will help you to make the most of your showday:
- LIVESTOCK: Exhibitor Numbers are issued by post, pre-show. If you do not receive your pack by your Friday post, please email email@example.com or use the Contact Us form.
- ALL OTHER EXHIBITS: Exhibitor Number will be received on submission of entry on show day
- The gates open at 8:30 am for everyone on Show morning.
- All Livestock should enter through Castlegar Road entrance. Follow the LIVESTOCK signs on entry.
- All other exhibitors, please enter through Gate 1 on College Road.
- All Indoor Exhibits must be on-site and submitted before 11 am. Exhibits will be returned after 4 pm. Indoor competitions include Art, Crafts, Horticulture, Home Produce, Woolens, and Photography.
- Please note that our Show's Exhibitor Parking arrangements have changed, with new entrance gates and a new parking field.
- Please allow sufficient time to avoid delays. All exhibitors must be on-site well in advance of Judging (see times below).
- 10 am: HORSES
- 11 am: CATTLE
- 12 pm: SHEEP / DOGS / PETS
All class judging will start on time.